8 Week Stress Reduction Program/MBSR
A benefit of participating in the Mindfulness Stress-Based Reduction Program offered by the Scottsdale Institute for Health and Medicine is that you will qualify for CEU credit.
See below for the profession these CEUs are approved for, such as nursing, massage, and acupuncture. To receive credit, mention that you’d like to receive CEUs when you register for the program.
CONTINUING EDUCATION ACCREDITATION
With the emphasis on preventive medicine and the research which indicates that stress has a significant impact on many issues, healthcare professionals are looking for ways to help themselves and their patients reduce stress levels and modify behaviors, thereby increasing their own, as well as their patients, chances of successfully reducing stress.
Please click here to see our Outcomes Study Form (PDF) Estimated Time to Complete:34 hours———————————————————————————————————–
- California Board of Registered Nursing – 80 CEU’s (national)
- National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork-30 CEU(national)
- Arizona Acupuncture Board of Examiners-30 CEU’s
CONTINUING EDUCATION ACCEPTED BY:
- Arizona Board of Behavioral Health – (Counselors & Social Workers) – 34 CEU’s
- Arizona Board of Psychologist Examiners – (Psychologists) – 34 CEU’s
- Arizona Board of Dentistry – 34 CEU’s
- State Bar of Arizona – 34 CLE’s
- American Osteopathic Association – 34 category 2a clinical CME
- Check with your organization for acceptance of continuing education